Agreement between user and LatestMusic.ng
The LatestMusic.ng website is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the LatestMusic.ng website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
LatestMusic.ng reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the LatestMusic.ng website is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of LatestMusic.ng website.
To Use Our Services, You:
- Must be at least 13 years old (with some limited exceptions)
- May need to register with us to access and use some of our services and websites
- Must not initiate or participate in any activities on our services that are illegal, harmful, or interfere with anyone’s use of our services, including the sending of an e-mail or instant messaging spam
If You Subscribe to One Of Our Paid Services, You:
- Must provide us with accurate billing information, which we will keep on file
- Agree to pay all charges incurred on your account
- Acknowledge that surcharges may apply to some services, all charges are nonrefundable, and we may change any of our paid services at any time
- Are responsible for all fees necessary to access our services
- May cancel a paid service if allowed by calling or emailing a letter to us
You Also Agree That We:
- Can change our services at any time without notice.
- Can place advertising, which supports our services, within applications, on web pages, on mobile devices and more
- Takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
By using this service you agree to be bound by the Terms and Condition. LatestMusic.ng may change these terms and conditions at any time and shall become effective immediately upon posting to this page.